Luxor 2 Days by Car from Hurghada
This is a 2-days tour to Luxor from Hurghada by a private air-conditioned vehicle. You will visit: Valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut Temple, Colossi of Memnon Luxor Temple and Karnak Temple.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Overnight accommodation
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entry inside Tomb of King Tutankamoun
Day 1: Day 1: Hurghada – Luxor
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
In the early morning, we will pick you up from your hotel by a private a/c car and take you to Luxor. Here you will be accompanied by your own Egyptologist tour guide and visit the famous Karnak temple, the largest place of worship ever built. Its ancient name Ipet-isut means “the most sacred of places.” The temple, or, more correctly, the complex of temples, was built over more than two thousand years by generation after generation of pharaohs. Within the complex, the great “Hypostyle Hall” is an incredible forest of giant pillars. On the way you will enjoy lunch at a quality restaurant and then you will be accompanied by your tour guide to visit the majestic Luxor temple, which was built by Amenhotep III and Ramses II for rituals and festivals, it is dedicated to the god Amun. Then there will be some free time for shopping in Luxor. Afterwards you will be driven to your hotel for check in, leisurely free time in Luxor and overnight stay in Luxor.
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight Luxor
Day 2: • Day 2: Luxor / HurghadaVisit:
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
The Valley of the Kings. The final resting place of Egypt's rulers from the 18th to 20th dynasty; the Valley of the Kings is home to tombs including the great pharaoh Ramses II and boy pharaoh Tutankhamun.
Hatshepsut Temple. The queen who would-be king, Hatshepsut was a ruler loved by her people but always surrounded in controversy. See her spectacular temple at Luxor's West Bank, one of the best preserved of its kind.Then you will enjoy your lunch before we will drive you back to your hotel in Hurghada
Duration: 6 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all hotels from Hurghada
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.