Luxembourg and Dinant Private Tour from Brussels+Licensed Guide and Limo Driver
Full-Day Tour from Brussels to Luxembourg with Dinant city visiting with a professional tour guide and a private driver.
In the morning private vehicle with a licensed chauffeur will come to pick you up from your hotel and drive you to Luxembourg where our tour guide will tell you all about the hidden secrets of this small country. The vast Bock Casemates tunnel network encompasses a dungeon, prison, and the Archaeological Crypt considered the city’s birthplace. Along ramparts above, the Chemin de la Corniche promenade offers dramatic viewpoints.
On our way back we will be passing by Dinant city where you will have a small tour of sightseeing. The region of Dinant is the tourist heart of Wallonia - the hometown of Adolphe Sax, the inventor of the saxophone. Leffe, the local beer named after the Abbey of Leffe in Dinant, is one of the best known Belgian beers worldwide.
At the end of the tour our driver will bring you back to Brussels
per adult from
10 to 12 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Personal Professional Licensed Tour Guide
- Professional Licensed English Speaking Driver
- All taxes, Fuels and Tolls
- Pickup & Drop off at your Hotel
- Free Bottle of Water
What's excluded :
- Meals and Drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Entrance fees for all attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luxembourg City, Luxembourg City
Luxembourg is the capital of the small European nation of the same name. Built amid deep gorges cut by the Alzette and Pétrusse rivers, it’s famed for its ruins of medieval fortifications. The vast Bock Casemates tunnel network encompasses a dungeon, prison, and the Archaeological Crypt, considered the city’s birthplace.
Duration: 4 minutes
Stop At: Dinant, Dinant, The Ardennes, Wallonia
Dinant is a city in Belgium’s Walloon Region. It’s on the banks of the Meuse River and backed by steep cliffs. Perched on an outcrop above the town is the centuries-old fortified Citadel. It's now a museum with sweeping views. Below it is the Gothic Collegiate Church of Our Lady.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our professional driver will come to pick you up from the hotel lobby and take you directly to thelocation where the local tour guide will be waiting for you.Airports
- Brussels Airport, A201, Zaventem 1930 Belgium
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.