Luoyang Shaolin Kung Fu Day Trip by High Speed Train From Xi'an
Immerse in local culture on this full-day Luoyang Shaolin martial arts trip from Xi’an. Enjoy the thrill of taking a high-speed train through the countryside from Xi’an to Luoyang, covering significant distance in minimal time. This tour allows you to enjoy the splendid cultural treasure in Longmen Caves and the essence of kung fu trip, plus a trip to the Shaolin Temple.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- English-speaking guide
- Luoyang Train Station pickup & drop-off
- Entrance ticket fees
- Second class soft seat ticket from Xi’an to Luoyang
- Second class soft seat ticket from Luoyang to Xi’an
- Entry/Admission - Longmen Grottoes
- Entry/Admission - Monastero Shaolin (Shaolin Temple)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Longmen Grottoes, Banks of Yihe River, Luolong District, Luoyang 471000 China
Your cultural adventure begins by catching a high-speed train at Xi’an’s North Train Station in the morning. After a roughly 1.5-hour train ride, arrive at the Luoyang/Longmen Train Station. The local tour guide will meet you at Luoyang/Longmen station.
Your private transfer will take you to visit the Longmen Grottoes. These grottoes, together with the Yungang Grottoes in Datong, the Mogao Caves in Dunhuang, and the Maiji Mountain Grottoes in Tianshui, are the four major cave clusters in China. Besides the grottoes, lots of historical materials concerning arts, musics, religion, calligraphy, medicine, costume and architecture are kept here.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Monastero Shaolin (Shaolin Temple), Songshan Mountain, Dengfeng 450000 China
Next up, explore Shaolin Temple, the birthplace of Chinese Zen Buddhism and Shaolin martial arts. Visit scenic spots such as the Hall of Heavenly Kings, the Grand Hall, the Sutra Depository, the Hall of Thousand Buddhas, and the Pagoda Forest in Shaolin Temple.
After the memorable Shaolin Temple Tour, your guide and driver will see you off at Luoyang/Longmen Railway Station. Take the high-speed train from Luoyang at approximately 7 pm or 7:20 pm and arrive in Xi’an 1.5-hours later. Please arrange your own transportation to the hotel upon arrival.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :1: Xi'an North Railway Station Ticket Office 4, Weiyang District, Xi'an, Xi'an, Shaanxi, China
2: Luoyang Longmen Railway Station Ticket Office, Changxing St, Luolong Qu, Luoyang Shi, Henan Sheng, China
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport copy required for train ticket booking, please provide after booking
- Train ticket might be not available during Holiday Rush. If so, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.