Lunch trip to three countries from Piran
This tour make unique, that you will eat lunch in three countries. Maybe you have not eaten yet.
1st country Croatia (starters)
Bobiči (this is the typical Istrian minestrone with vegetables and pieces of ham) ... a glass of wine will definitely be on the table. The appetizer will be in the smallest city in the world, so says the Guiness Book of Records. HUM retained the image of the early medieval city.
2nd country Slovenia (main dish)
Visit to the inn in Rodik, located on the Karst and not far from Lipica stud-farm. Here we will eat the national Slovenian gourmet lunch. After lunch we will continue to Lipica. From the outside we will see the terrains of the oldest stud farm in Europe from 1580.
3rd country Italy ( coffee)
The end of lunch will be in Italy, precisely in the city of coffee – Trieste, on it's Unity Square. We will drink great coffee and then we will slowly take it back to Portoroz.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Bottled water
- Lunch - 3-course lunch
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - The town of Hum
- Entry/Admission - Golf Klub Lipica
- Entry/Admission - Piazza dell'Unita d'Italia
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The town of Hum, Hum Croatia
There is appetizer
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Golf Klub Lipica, Lipica 5, Lipica 6210 Slovenia
There is main dish, Visit to the inn in Rodik, located on the Karst and not far from Lipica stud-farm. Here we will eat the national Slovenian lunch( 6 courses) consisting of prosciutto, cheese and home-made bread, homemade gnocchi with meat and salad.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Piazza dell'Unita d'Italia, 34121, Trieste Italy
Here we have coffee and finish our lunch in 3 countries.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Best Tours, Lucan 27a 27a, Portoroz 6320 Slovenia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- DEPARTURE POINTS - Art Hotel Tartini and Hotel Piran at 10.45Grand Hotel Bernardin at 10.55Hotel Ville Park and Hotel Histrion at 11.00Hotel Palace, Hotel Grand Portoroz, Hotel Slovenija, Hotel Riviera, Hotel Neptun and Hotel Mirna at 11.05 on the bus station opposite Hotel PalaceHotel Metropol at 11.10Hotel Marita at 11.15Camp Lucija next to reception at 11.20Ports
- Port of Koper
Departure Time :10:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.