Lunch or dinner with an Italian family with cooking demo and wines - Praiano
Immerse yourself in a private dining experience at a local's home, enjoy an exclusive show cooking and taste authentic Praiano recipes treasured in family cookbooks passed down by real Italian Mammas. Feel the warmth of Italian hospitality as you connect with local people.
Enjoy a 4-course menu including starter, pasta, main course with side dish, dessert with drinks included (water, selection of red and white wines from regional cellars and coffee).
This experience is held by Cesarine: Italy’s oldest network of 1000+ home cooks all over the country in more than 500 cities. They are passionate and welcoming hosts that open the doors of their own homes to curious travellers for immersive culinary experiences.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Beverages (water, wines and coffee)
- Private 4-course dinner or 4-course lunch
- Private show cooking
What's excluded :
- Immerse yourself in a private dining experience at a local's home, enjoy an exclusive show cooking
and taste authentic Praiano recipes treasured in family cookbooks passed down by real Italian
Mammas. Feel the warmth of Italian hospitality as you connect with local people.
• Seasonal starter
• Fresh Pasta - Sample pasta dishes: Scialatielli with seafood, Pasta di Gragnano with anchovies, Minori "gnocchi" with tomato sauce, Ricotta dumplings
• Praiano dessert - Lemon granita or sweet Pizza or Sfogliatelle or Delizia al limone or Tiramisu
• Second course with side dish - Sample second course dishes: Caprese salad, Octupus, Tuna and anchovies
Departure Point :84010 Praiano, SA, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.