Lunch or Dinner at Baiyoke Sky Hotel with Observation Deck
Enjoy a delicious lunch or dinner at Bangkok's highest buffet restaurant, Sky Restaurant. Dine on an exquisite Thai and International menu whilst overlooking the city from the 76th and 78th floor and then move a few more floors up to the open-air, revolving Observation Deck, giving further spectacular views of the city and even beyond.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Lunch or Dinner at Sky Restaurant (according to Option selected when booking)
- Refreshments (depending on restaurant booked)
- Observation Deck
- Entry/Admission - Baiyoke Sky Tower
- Entry/Admission - Bangkok Balcony Buffet @ 81 Floor Baiyoke Tower
- Entry/Admission - Sky Walk
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Baiyoke Sky Tower, 222 Ratchaprarop Rd Pratunam District, Bangkok 10400 Thailand
Looking for a place to dine in Bangkok - Check our sky restaurants in the tallest building in Thailand. It's perfect for all customers who want to enjoy a great meal and the observation desk
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bangkok Balcony Buffet @ 81 Floor Baiyoke Tower, 222 @ 81 Fl. Baiyoke Sky Tower, แขวง ถนนพญาไท เขตราชเทวี กรุงเทพมหานคร 10400, Thailand
The newly renovated restaurant combines the style of popular street food from all over Bangkok into a high skyscraper, allowing you to enjoy photography with our international seafood buffet in Thai, Chinese, Japanese and European flavors, such as
Thai Stir-Fried Noodles, Prawn in Creamy Spicy and Sour Soup, 20 kinds of noodles, Sushi, Mango with Sticky Rice, and more than 30 menus to choose from, for a fully appetizing experience while enjoying views of all around Bangkok from the restaurant.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sky Walk, Baiyoke Tower II, Khwaeng Thanon Phaya Thai, Khet Ratchathewi, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10400, Thailand
The 84-storey Baiyoke Tower is an unmissable towering landmark in the Pratunam area of Bangkok. Its skywalk on the 77th floor has large viewing windows and is the best place in the area to get sweeping bird’s-eye views of the skyline. The revolving rooftop observation deck on the 84th floor is where you can gain even higher and more impressive views of the city.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Baiyoke Boutique Hotel, 120, 359 Soi Ratchaprarop 3, Khwaeng Makkasan, Khet Ratchathewi, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10400, Thailand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- No infant meals included. Child rate is 2years to 11 years and must be 80-120 cms.
- Minimum age for alcohol consumption is 21 years. Proof of age may be required.
- Lunch operating hours - 11:00am to 2:00pm
- Dinner operating hours - 5:00pm to 10:00pm
- Dress code: Neat Casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- I Asia Thailand has an exclusive partnership with 'Safety in Asia’. Being specialists in Health & Safety management in the hospitality industry, they will guide us on the best hygiene practices available. 'Safety in Asia' is FTO (Federation of Tour Operators) approved.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.