Lunch or dinner and cooking demo at a local home in Camogli
Dive into the Italian way of life by living just like the locals do.
Immerse yourself in a private dining experience at a local's home, enjoy an exclusive cooking demo and taste authentic recipes treasured in family cookbooks passed down by real Italian Mammas. Feel the warmth of Italian hospitality as you connect with local people. Enjoy a 4-course menu including starter, pasta, main course with side dish, dessert with drinks included (water, selection of red and white wines from regional cellars and coffee).
Cesarine is Italy’s oldest network of 1000+ home cooks all over the country in more than 500 cities. They are passionate and welcoming hosts that open the doors of their own homes to curious travellers for immersive culinary experiences.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Cooking demo (the host will finish a dish in front of you)
- 4-course menu (lunch or dinner) with wine, beverages and coffee
What's excluded :
- Your experience will take place in a carefully selected local home in Camogli, or the surrounding area (you can decide how far you'd like to travel). We cannot share the address of our host for privacy reason. Upon booking, you will receive all the details you'll need.
• seasonal starter - sample starter dish: Panissa, Focaccia genovese
• Trofie or Ravioli alla spezzina or Pasta alla contadina
• Canestrelli biscuits or Castagnaccio or Spongata cake or Tiramisu or similar
Departure Point :16032 Camogli, Metropolitan City of Genoa, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that our Cesarine are ready and thrilled to host you in their homes! All Cesarine are always very careful and attentive of the important sanitary rules needed, even more now! The homes provide all the essential sanitary equipment for the guests (paper towels for washing hands, hand sanitizing gel and so on). Remember to always maintain 1 meter distance from each other and if not, wear masks and gloves
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.