Lunch in the Cotswolds Tour from London
Escape London's crowds for a day trip to the picture-perfect Cotswolds for lunch. You'll visit a region that is forever England, seemingly unchanged by the modern world and famous for its beautiful villages and rolling hills. There will be time to visit quaint villages such as Burford before enjoying a fabulous two-course lunch in a traditional English hotel restaurant.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- 2-course lunch in the heart of the Cotswolds
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (maximum 50 people)
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pick-up
- Entry/Admission - The Swan Hotel, Bibury
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Burford, Burford, Cotswolds, England
Our full day tour begins in Burford, where the magnificent high street holds every variety of Cotswold stone. There will be time to visit the tea houses and shops.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bibury, Bibury, Cotswolds, England
Bibury, overlooking the River Coln, is described as the ‘Prettiest Village in the Cotswolds’ by William Morris. We will have a short walking tour before arriving at Swan Hotel.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Swan Hotel, Bibury, Bibury, Cirencester GL7 5NW, UK
Lunch beckons and what better way to satisfy your hunger than with a fabulous two course lunch in the Swan Hotel situated in the centre of Bibury overlooking the River Coln. The 17th century former coaching Inn serves a fabulous range of traditional cooking, ales and fine wines.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Bourton-on-the-Water, Bourton-on-the-Water, Cotswolds, England
In the afternoon we take a leisurely drive passing through charming villages before visiting Bourton-on-the-water, one of the most picturesque parts of the northern Cotswolds. Your guide will take you on a short walk in the village explaining their history.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Stow-on-the-Wold, Stow-on-the-Wold, Cotswolds, England
Stow-on-the-Wold is a market town located on top an 800-foot (244 m) hill at the junction of main roads through the Cotswolds. We have free time to shop, wonder around and maybe enjoy a cup of English tea.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Pass By: Premium Tours, 2A Brackley Rd, Chiswick, London W4 2HN, UK
Enjoy a trip with Premium Tours
Departure Point :Victoria Coach Station, Belgravia, London SW1W 9RH, UK
Departure Time :8:15 AM
Return Detail :Gloucester Road Station, South Kensington, London SW7 4SF, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note: on rare occasions the lunch venue may change due to availability.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.