Lunch at Rosa Naútica restaurant
La Rosa Nautica is located on the No. 4 espigon of the Lima beach circuit in the district of Miraflores; is an elegant Victorian-style restaurant that offers the most complete selection of Peruvian and international cuisine, as well as the most sophisticated bar on the shores of the Peruvian Pacific. All this combined with an incomparable view and the peace that can only be found where the infinite begins.
per adult from
What's included :
- Appetizer, starter, main course and dessert.
- Drinks (a glass of wine, infusion or water).
What's excluded :
- Pickup and drop-off.
- Personal expenses.
- Discover the culinary creativity of La Rosa Nautica, an elegant Victorian-style restaurant that offers an eager public the most complete selection of Peruvian and international cuisine. The menu of the Rosa Nautica includes an appetizer, starter, main course, dessert, and drink made by excellent chefs.
Departure Point :La Rosa Náutica, Espigón Miraflores, Lima 18, Circuito de Playas, Miraflores, Peru
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your activity.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers who stay in Peru for more than 60 days because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Every reservation has a 15 minute tolerance.
- Indicate if you have any nutritional restrictions.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.