Lunahuana Full Day: Rafting, Quads and Wine tasting
Escape the routine and start the day practicing extreme activities in the Valley of Lunahuaná: canoeing and ATV are good alternatives to keep warm.
Enjoy a City Tour and visit the most emblematic sites of Lunahuaná. The area of Catapalla and the Casa Encantada can not miss your trip.
Do not go back to Lima without trying the exquisite honeys, wines and piscos that are made in Lunahuaná! Unforgettable flavors!
per adult from
What's included :
- Wine and Pisco tasting
- Quads, Atv
- Local tour guide
- Tourist transportation
- Entry/Admission - Puente Colgante de Catapalla
What's excluded :
- Bus tickets Lima - Lunahuaná - Lima.
- Zip Line (optional).
- Horse-back riding (optional).
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puente Colgante de Catapalla, Catapalla, Lunahuana 15727 Peru
The town of Catapalla houses the oldest winery in the Cañete Valley (since 1863) which is turned into the inevitable stop on the route, good attention and the best of all is to enjoy the good lifestyle of this town of longevity.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Rio Lunahuana, Km 180 Carretera Panamericana Sur, Lunahuana 15727 Peru
Good splashy fun and exciting. Lots of other family-friendly activities in the same are... quads, horse-back riding, zip lines over the river, etc.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Plaza de Armas de Lunahuana, Lunahuaná 15727, Peru
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- CHILDREN: Up to 3 years old, they do not pay. They share service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay full rate.
- It is recommended to bring: hat, light clothes, backpack or small bag, sun glasses, sunscreen, repellent, hiking shoes, camera, another change of clothes.
- Published rate does NOT apply for Easter Season, National Holidays or New Year.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, weather conditions (rain, mudslides, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.