Luminous Lagoon (Glistening Waters) Tour from Falmouth
This tour is unique. It is a once in a lifetime experience to witness this awesome natural wonder in it's pristine state. Delight in this amazing night tour to the enchanting Luminous Lagoon (Glistening Waters) in Falmouth. It is a very rare phenomenon of its kind that is only found 4 places in the world. It is truly one of Jamaica's favorite spots for locals and visitors alike.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup & drop off
- Welcome drinks
- Entry/Admission - Luminous Lagoon Martha Brea River SUP
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos
- food & drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luminous Lagoon Martha Brea River SUP, Falmouth Jamaica
Luminous Lagoon (Glistening Waters) in Falmouth is home to the rare wonder, the Luminous Lagoon adventure. As you get on the terrace you will be greeted by a Glistening Waters Representative who welcomes you and take you directly to the bar where you are served a healthy drink of rum punch or fruit punch (take your pick). You will also be feted briefly with age old Jamaican dance moves - a mix of the African and British dance cultures (Temporarily on hold). At the end of the entertainment which is about 6:45pm you will board your boat (The boats have low sides and outboard engines) and set out for a one hour adventure. Get your cameras ready to take photos of the fishes as they pass by with a glow! Word has it that if you swim in the water it makes you look 10 years younger! Be sure to take your swimsuits and towels along with you in case you wish to take a short swim. Your captain is very knowledgeable and will give you all the history - feel free to engage.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from most Falmouth Villas & Airbnbs. You must contact us at least 24 hours to confirm your hotel/pickup location.
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Limited amount of infant seats available
- Children 3 years or younger are free.
- Children 17 or younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- You must be 18 or older with ID to consume alcoholic beverages.
- Minimum numbers apply: A minimum of 4 persons are required for this tour to take place. If we do not meet the minimum the tour may be rescheduled, an alternative suggested or canceled.
- We pickup from most Falmouth hotels. You must contact your local supplier at least 24 hours prior to the day of the tour to confirm your booking and arrange your pickup at a central location if you are staying at other accommodations.
- Pickup time subject to change based on local traffic conditions and inclement weather.
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.