Luminous Lagoon (Glistening Water) Private Tour with Shopping
Take a boat out on the glowing waters of the Luminous Lagoon and jump in for a swim among the harmless phosphorescent phytoplankton. Entrance fees NOT INCLUDED: Luminous Lagoon $25 We may use any one of these boat companies below: 1. Glistening Waters Marina & Restaurant 2. Rock Wharf 3. Luminous Lagoon Depending on who can accommodate us for the night. We usually call ahead to find out. You can stop for shopping before or after going to Luminous Lagoon it is your choice.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and dropoff
- Complementary bottle water/ red stripe beer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entry/admission: Glistening Waters Restaurant and Marine
- Gratuities ( optional)
- $25 Luminous Lagoon entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Luminous Lagoon Glistening Waters
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luminous Lagoon Glistening Waters, Falmouth, Jamaica
Take a glass-bottom boat out on the glowing waters of the Luminous Lagoon and jump in for a swim among the harmless phosphorescent phytoplankton. Swimming is optional. Boat ride tour last for about 30 minutes.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If the name of hotel is not listed please type when booking. guest should be waiting in the lobby area of hotel for driver.We pickup from most hotel in Montego Bay and other accommodations.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- Infant seats are available upon request
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.