Luminous Lagoon After Dark Tour
Guests will be picked up from hotels in the evening hours prior to it getting dark. A very knowledgeable driver and guide will give a small history lesson before reaching the lagoon. Here you will be thrilled with the body of water you are about to come in contact with.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel or port pick-up and drop-off
- Entry Fee
- Entry/Admission - A heartbeat of Jamaica - Discover Falmouth
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: A heartbeat of Jamaica - Discover Falmouth, Cruise ship terminal Jamaica
Upon pickup from your hotel, an expert tour guide will first take the group straight to the Luminous Lagoon. While commuting to the lagoon, your guide will describe the sights along the way. Upon arrival to the lagoon, you'll be served a welcome drink before boarding the boat for a 45-minute tour on the water where you can swim and take pictures if you wish. Once you get back to shore, you'll be able to grab a bite at a local restaurant (additional cost) before getting back in the van to return to your hotel. Just 30 minutes east of Montego Bay, there is a little bay near Falmouth that is unbelievably eye-catching and a must-see with this after dark tour. As you swim into the lagoon, you will be amazed to see how the water literally lights up. This unusual occurrence in a body of water only occurs in four places in the world. This location in Jamaica is the brightest and most illuminating of all the other locations worldwide. Scientists and marine biologists from John Hopkins University have come to study it and now visitors from all over the world travel to Falmouth to see this natural phenomenon.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pickup time 6pm to 7pm. We pick up at all hotels in Montegobay.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of two persons per booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Available from all Hotels and Ship port in MontegoBay and Falmouth
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.