Lugo & Cathedrals Beach
Enjoy one of the best beaches of the world, unique rock formations are made despite the action of the ocean Walk throught this unique place watching something unforggetable. Visit as well the city of Lugo, and its romanic wall, one of the best preserved.
per adult from
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Local guide
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Entry/Admission - As Catedrais Beach
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lugo, Lugo, Province of Lugo, Galicia
Lugo, a city with more than 2000 years of history and one of the greatest exponents of the Roman Empire. It´s wall being the only Roman wall that remains complete in the world and its World Heritage Cathedral since 2015, make this a wonderful city to discover. Visitors will enjoy a pleasant guided tour of this amazing city.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ribadeo, Ribadeo, Province of Lugo, Galicia
The history of Ribadeo is linked to emigration, something very characteristic of Galician society. Their special constructions leave us a charming and very welcoming town.
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: As Catedrais Beach, Ribadeo Spain
The Cathedrals Beach is without a doubt the main attraction of this excursion. This place will not leave indifferent any of the visitors. Walking through its stone arches, and seeing how the sea has carved these formations will be something that people who visit this beach will never forget.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Praza de Galicia, s/n, 15702 Santiago de Compostela, A Coruña, Spain
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.