Lugano & Morcote, Switzeland private guided tour
During this guided tour you will see the Town of Lugano and the Town of Morcote, Switzerland: Lugano the Swiss pearl in the Canton Ticino region, we will see Luini’s famous fresco inside the church of St. Mary, then we will walk along Via Nassa, famous fashion street of Lugano, we will see the cathedral of Lugano with its 15th century frescoes. We will get down the hill to see the city hall and walking along the lakeside we will see Ciani's park and the casino of Lugano from outside. We will go back to via Nassa and we will go to the town of Morcote: Morcote is one of the most beautiful village in Switzerland, it is a town surrounded by the nature divided from the lake in front of the town and the hills just behind it.You will enjoy Morcote a calm and relaxing town close to the most famous Lugano town. This is a private guided tour for your group only or if you are a single tourist only for you. Please specify if you need any transfer to reach Lugano we can provide with it.
per adult from
What's included :
- private guided tour with professional tour leader speaking your language
- transfer from Lugano to Morcote included
- Entry/Admission - Lake Lugano
- Entry/Admission - Borgo Antico
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Lugano, Lugano Switzerland
Two hours guided tour in the city center of Lugano: see the city hall, the catherdal of St. Lorenz, the church of St. Mary with inside the beaufitul fresco from the 15th century. take a walk along the lakeside to go to visit park Ciani a green Oasis along the lake.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Borgo Antico, Centro Antico, Morcote Switzerland
See this beautiful ancient town of Morcote just 20 kilometers far from Lugano town. In Morcote you will figure out the splendid panorama and landscape of this town and the 14th century frescos inside church of St. Peter. Then we will go to visit the church of St. Mary of the Stone walking across a little forest. We will go down to the lakeside if you like to have lunch or for a coffee and to enter the captain's tower and if you like to visit the famous park Scherrer.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Via Nassa 31, 6900 Lugano, Switzerland
2: Piazza Alessandro Volta, 22100 Como CO, Italy
3: Milan, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.