LUCKY LADY - Deluxe Na Pali Sunset Snorkel Cruise
In summer June thru early September, take an evening Snorkel Sunset Cruise to the spectacular Na Pali coast aboard a luxury catamaran that features a snorkel swim (when conditions permit). A romantic Hawaiian sunset. Look for dolphins and sea turtles as we host you to a late lunch (Turkey or Vegetarian Wrap, please specify) Beer, Wine & Mai Tai's inclusive. Awesome photo opportunities that will last a lifetime. Check in 1:15 PM
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- USCG licensed captain
- Commercial certified vessel custom designed for the Napali Coast
- Snorkeling gear and expert instructions
- Lifejackets & noodles for those who need some extra float
- Late Lunch: A Turkey or Vegetarian Wrap & snacks. (Please specify)
- Juice, Soda & Water. Beer, Wine & Mai Tai's (with ID)
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Na Pali Coast, Kauai, HI
State Wilderness Park on the northwest of Kauai. It’s known for its towering pali, or sea cliffs, punctuated by narrow valleys, streams and cascading waterfalls.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Kauai Sea Tours, 4353 Waialo Rd #2B, Eleele, HI 96705, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Tour program and route is subject to change dependent on ocean conditions
- Napali Coast: destination is dependent on ocean conditions, tour may need to reroute south.
- Snorkeling: is dependent on ocean conditions, if the tour is not able to snorkel there will be plenty of other highlights along the way!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Bring: towel, non-spray sunscreen, rain-jacket, cameras protected from water, and any medications, allergy/ insect protection you require.
- Wear: bathing suits, light cover-up, sunscreen, sunglasses, hat. Plan on getting wet. We are a barefoot tour unless a medical condition prevents that, please inform your captain
- Menu: An option of Turkey or Vegetarian Wrap & snacks. Our kitchen processes nuts, gluten, and dairy. If you have any extreme allergies please come prepared with your own food.
- Not recommended for those who have undergone any recent surgeries
- Not recommended for those with any mobility problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.