Lucerne Morning City Walk with a Local Guide
Want to experience Lucerne like a local?
Join me in a private walking tour as we visit world-famous sights such as the Chapel Bridge with the octagonal Water Tower, the Jesuit Church and the KKL Luzern (Culture and Convention Centre Lucerne). On the tour you will learn important and humorous facts about the history of Lucerne and the everyday life of its residents. You will discover hidden alleys, visit town squares and even catch a glimpse of the city's "crown, " the Musegg Wall. We will end the tour with a visit to the Lion Monument. We will also visit Lucerne castle. This is a Private Tour up to 6 persons.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Private tour
- Local guide
- Lift ticket to the Castle
- Entry/Admission - Old Town Lucerne
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal expenses
- Transportation (unless specified)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Town Lucerne, Lucerne Switzerland
walking tour in old town Lucerne visiting Chapel bridge, Lion monument, Lucerne old wall and Lucerne Castle.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Torbogen Luzern, Bahnhofpl., 6003 Luzern, Switzerland
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.