Lower East Side Walking Tour
This is a approximately a three hour walking tour of the Lower East Side of NYC. It includes a loop of the neighborhood, focusing on some local sights, art, buildings and photography spots, as well as several sweet treats and drinks from local establishments!
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: East Village, East Village, New York City, New York
The East Village, once one of the largest population of US Immigrants, has a rich history can still be seen today. Starting in Astor Place, we take a lovely walking stroll through some of the unique sights that make the East Village such a cool place to be. Learn about the history of some of its streets, see some unique street art and of course take a few amazing pictures. Explore hidden gardens, get recommendations for some great new restaurants to try, and of course, sample some sweet treats and eats. See a local candy store, visit a historical park and learn about some of the monuments and events surrounding it. We take about a three hour loop, ending up back where we started for convenient access to subways!
Departure Point :141 E 8th St, New York, NY 10003, USA
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Infant meals not included
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.