Low Cost Hot Air Balloon Ride in Pamukkale
Ephesus, was the second largest city in the Roman Empire over 250.000 people in the 1st BC. Ranking only behind Rome it was the second largest city in the world. Ephesus was also a harbour city. And, this giant city was built only with marbel. Also see Goddess Nike, Local pharmacy, Hadrian Gate, Library of Celcius (the third largest library), Marbel Street and Harbour Street.
After Ephesus, we depart for Pamukkale tour. Pamukkale, listed as a World Heritage Sides by UNESCO. The white beauty of Pamukkale has happened after warm tears of nature, as if the beauty of white pearl on Cleaopatra’s chest has been the inspiration for these art work of nature. This unique calcium terraces and pools with hot spring water will amaze you as you walk barefoot on the vast white beauty.
Hierapolis “Holy City” or “Hierapolis” evangelized by Paul and Epaphras. Also the Apostle Philip lived and burried here. We also visit Odeon, Roman Baths and Theatre.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Champagne Celebration
- English Speaking Tour Leader
- Certificate of Balloon Flight
- All Local Taxes
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- Driver & Guide Tips - Gratitue
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pamukkale, Pamukkale
Pamukkale is such an unusual landscape and a place that you will never have seen before in your lifetime. It is one of the hottest destination in Turkey and a popular area to go up in a HOT AIR BALLOON.
You will take off at sunrise where you will get to witness the beautiful and unusual landscape below you change colors as the sunrises over the travertines and nearby ruins.
You will fly slowly over the white cliffs of Pamukkale and the nearby ancient ruins of Hierapolis will give you a new perspective on this land.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from Pamukkale Hotels and Cardak AirportAirports
- Cardak Airport, Denizli Turkey
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.