Low Budget tour - Experience 10 days Cairo combined with Nile Cruise
A journey fully packed with historical treasures. Stay in our 5* Nile Cruise with full board accommodations and experience Egypt on our discovery trips. Here you'll visit the Great Giza pyramids, the temples along the Nile and the royal burial chambers of King Tut Ankh Amon in Luxor. First class transport and guide is included to all the sights.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Full board accommodations in our 5 star Nile cruise (intercontinental open buffet)with a view of the Nile from Luxor to Aswan.
- The cruise has a swimming pool.
- Accommodations in 3* Hotel in Cairo with breakfast
- First class transport to all the sights and to the airport and back.
- your private guide who will accompany you to all the sights and tell you the fascinating and exciting history of Egypt.
What's excluded :
- drinks during the cruise
- lunch or dinners during your stay in Cairo.
- Transferes only as mention in the itinerary above
- DAY 1 - Exciting Cairo
After arrival to Cairo international airport you will be picked up by our tour leader. Then you will be checking in to your 3* hotel. The night will be spent in Cairo
DAY 2 - Wonders of the World, the Pyramids and the Sphinx
After a lovely breakfast you will be picked up by our tour guide to visit the Sphinx and the famous pyramids in Giza, and then you will pick up to the hotel.
Day 3 - Saqqara Pyramids, Memphis and Dahshour
Our tour guide will pick you up with a Private car to visit Saqqara Pyramid the first building ever been built in history, then you will be driven to Memphis, Dahshour Bent pyramid and the famous RED PYRAMID
Day 4 – Visit The Old City
Our tour guide will pick you up with a Private car to visit old Cairo, Starting with Amr Ebn ELAAS Mousque ,the citadel of Salah El Din, Sultan Hassan Mosque and Al –Refahi Mosque, also we will stop to see the Coptic old town churches and the well known hanging church,Then visit the biggest Bazaar in the Middle East Khan El –Khalili Bazar.
When the tour will end and your private car will take you to the train station for an over night sleaping train.
DAY 5 - The Temple of Karnak and Luxor
Our tour leader will pick you up from the train station in Luxor, First we check in to our 5 * Nile cruise and then you'll get a tour of the the temple of Karnak and Luxor.
DAY 6- The temple of Hatshepsut
After our breakfast buffet we'll visit the Valley of the Kings and queens, The tour continuous with the burial grounds of Hatshepsut. Next we sail to Essna and spend the night on board the Cruise.
DAY 7 - KomOmbo and The AMAZING Temple of Hours
We'll continue sailing along the river to the temple of Hours .In the courtyard you will see the impressive black granite statues of Hours. Then we set sail for KomOmbo and visit the only double temple in Egypt.
DAY 8 -The Beautiful island of Philae
We continue sailing to the Aswan Dam and the Island of Philae where you'll find the temple of Isis and the originally two granite obelisks. The evening is free to enjoy your last night on Aswan ,then you will be transferred to the train station
DaY 9 - back to Cairo
Arrival to Cairo train station, meet, assist and then transfer to your hotel in Cairo for check in. the rest of the day is free, may be shopping at north Africa’s biggest bazaar the Khan el Kalili Bazaar, over night at the hotel.
DAY 10 - The Egyptian museum
After we check out of our hotel we'll visit the world famous Egyptian museum, then transferred to Cairo's international airport.
Departure Point :Cairo International Airport
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- please note that the cruise may start from Aswan to Luxor depending in your arrival date,but all sights will be visited as mention in the itinerary.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.