Love City Sighnaghi and Bodbe Full Day Tour from Tbilisi
• Ideal choice for families
• Romantic experience, perfect for couples
• Informative, friendly and professional guide
• Private guide for a more personalized experience
• Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
• Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
- - 08:00 - Hotel pickup
- 10:30 Arrival at Bodbe monastery (2 km from Signaghi) - the monastery is one of the major pilgrimage sites in Georgia, due to its association with St. Nino, the 4th century female evangelist of Georgians, whose relics are shrine there.
- 12:30 Arrival to Sighnaghi town old trading town with 17th c defensive wall around; Cobbled streets and terra cotta tile-roofed homes with colorful carved balconies and breathtaking views of the Alazani Valley give it a very charming character.
-13:30-16:00 Visit Sighnaghi Ethnographic Museum. Ethnographic collection features five thousand artifacts, including textiles, copper and wooden domestic items, agricultural instruments, materials corresponding to viniculture, goldsmith works, different types of working instruments, and musical instruments.
-18:00 - drop-off at Hotel
Departure Point :Any Hotel located in Tbilisi
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.