Louvre Off The Crowds Tour in Paris
During this 2-hour Louvre, tour we give you the opportunity to visit one of the most famous Museums in the world in a much more relaxed atmosphere in the late afternoon.
Led by a kid-friendly guide, you and your family will skip the line to start a memorable exploration of the Louvre, learning while having fun!
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Tour
- Qualified Kid-Friendly Guide
- Skip-The-Line Tickets
- Professional art historian guide
- Entry/Admission - Louvre Museum
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
If you are worried that visiting the museum with your family will be an uncomfortable experience because of the crowds, we have just the solution for you!
Indeed, we give you the opportunity to discover the Louvre in a much more relaxed atmosphere during the late afternoon, and on Wednesdays and Fridays you will certainly find less tourists and have a more pleasant experience.
Your skip-the-line tickets will ensure you have all the time you need to discover this vast museum, and you will jump straight into your fabulous exploration of the Louvre, one of the world's most visited art museums!
With your kid-friendly guide you will discover the main highlights of the museum, and your children will be engaged throughout by fun artsy games and activities suitable for all ages.
You will Learn about the Louvre’s history as you walk through the rooms and the labyrinth-like corridors of this beautiful building.
Along the way, you will discover the Louvre of the Middle Ages, as well as great masterpieces like the Winged Victory of Samothrace and the Venus de Milo.
Of course, you will also discover what's hiding behind famous smile on the face of Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa, as well as fascinating facts about many other famous works of art on display in the Louvre .
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel, 75001 Paris, France
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :Louvre Museum, Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.