Louvre Museum Semi-Private Skip the Line Guided Tour
Take a 3 hour small group tour of the Louvre and let your expert guide lead you to the most important and iconic artworks in the world’s largest museum. See the Mona Lisa, the Venus de Milo, the Winged Victory of Samothrace and much more. Groups of 6 people or fewer allow for an intimate and relaxed visit, ensuring you don’t miss any of the dazzling treasures housed in this incredible museum.
per adult from
What's included :
- Small group 3 hour fully guided tour of the Louvre museum
- Fully accredited local guide
- Small groups of 6 people or fewer
- Continue exploring the museum at your leisure if you wish after your tour
- Entry/Admission - Louvre Museum
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
A visit to the Louvre is a must on a trip to Paris, as the museum contains many of the most famous artistic masterpieces of civilization! Many visitors feel intimidated by the vastness of the site and the magnitude of the collection; join us to skip the lines and get straight to the highlights! Our engaging, informed, and passionate guide will make sure your visit to the Louvre turns out to be among the most memorable moments of your trip to Paris.
The Louvre’s layout as a royal palace was not intended to function as a museum; the sprawling structure has nearly 10 miles of galleries. Trust your guide to navigate the halls,taking you efficiently to the most important works, and pointing out numerous lesser known beauties that you might have passed without noticing. You might appreciate the French Crown Jewels, Egyptian antiquities many thousands of years old, sculptural wonders by Michelangelo, and large-format canvases such as Liberty Leading the People and the Coronation of Napoleon.
Before becoming the permanent abode of countless artistic treasures, the Louvre was a royal palace for over 400 years; a visit to the Louvre is a walk through history. You’ll have a chance to see the foundations of the original medieval fortress that stood on this spot, and you’ll marvel at the Apollo Gallery where Louis XIV experimented with self-glorification before moving to Versailles. You may also admire the richly furnished and decorated salons preserved from the Second Empire, the last time the Louvre was home to a sovereign.
And of course, you won’t leave without spending some time in the presence of the most famous painting in the world, Da Vinci’s Mona Lisa. Thanks to our guide’s explanations and anecdotes about this enigmatic image, you’ll leave with a better sense of why she’s such a big deal.
At the conclusion of our guided service, you will have the option of remaining in the museum... until closing time if you wish!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel, Arc de triomphe du Carrousel, 75001 Paris, France
Departure Time :10:15 AM
Return Detail :Louvre Museum, Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Increased security measures may affect lines as visitors are not able to skip the security lines
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Please bring your own telephones and earphones. In case you are unable to we will provide them during the visit. You do not need to print your vouchers, mobile vouchers are accepted on all tours. High traffic areas in museums are sanitized by museum staff.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.