Louvre Museum Premium Tour : 2-Hour Private Guided Tour (Up to 6 People)
A visit to Paris would be totally incomplete without a trip to the largest museum in the world and that is 'The Louvre Museum'.
With our expert guide you will able to explore the vast Louvre Museum and discover the masterpieces of art from the Middle Ages to the 19th century. Beside that in this private tour our guide will provide commentary about the Islamic arts,paintings,Decorative arts,Egyptian antiquities,Near Eastern antiquities and also about the museum.
Also explore the museum's most famous highlights: the Venus de Milo, The Winged Victory of Samothrace, Marriage at Cana, The Coronation of Napoleon, and of course Da Vinci’s Mona Lisa in 2-hour private tour.
✔ Discover the historical arts from around the world at the Louvre Museum.
✔ Learn about the most beautiful historical masterpieces in the Museum’s collections from our guide.
✔ See the Vénus of Milo, Victoire de Samothrace and other major works.
✔Skip the ticket line
per adult from
What's included :
- Get your Ticket for the Louvre's permanent collection
- Enjoy Private tour with a guide(2 -hour)
- Experience Live tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Carrousel du Louvre
What's excluded :
- Transportation not provided
- Temporary exhibitions not allowed
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Carrousel du Louvre, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75039 Paris France
The world’s most famous museum originally which is a royal palace is the Louvre. It is an amazing attraction with a slight tough of art. The most celebrated art works of the museum includes MonaLisa and the Venus of Milo. The top 13 attractions that must be experienced at the “Louvre Musem” are as follows-
1.The Winged Victory of Samothrace
2.Psyche Revived by Cupid’s Kiss
3. The Venus de Milo
4. The Raft of the Medusa
5. Liberty Leading the People
6. The Coronation of Napoleon
7. Sleeping Hermaphroditus
8. Hammurabi’s Code
9. I.M. Pei’s Pyramid
10. The Lamassu
11. The Dying Slave and the Rebellious Slave
12. Grande Odalisque by Ingres
13. The Mona Lisa
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Carrousel du Louvre, 99 Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Admission is free for all EU citizens under 25 years of age
- Travel Agents please provide correct contact information for all participants
- Any items exceeding 55x35x20 cm are not permitted in the museum
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Good News - France is going back to normal ! * Bars and restaurants are reopening from 2 June. * Theatres, entertainment venues, and leisure parks are open from 2 June in green zones and from 22 June in orange zones. Ref. : https://www.gouvernement.fr/en/coronavirus-covid-19 (official website)
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.