Lost Canyon Adventure
Cayoneering is a brand new sport that is becoming very popular the world over! Near the Arenal Volcano, the rugged, mountainous terrian is ideal for incredible Cayoneering options and huge breathtaking waterfalls!!! This unique multi sport adventure combines rappelling , down-climbing and river tracing in a deep tropical canyon.Your guides will give you a thorough safety talk to explain important rappeling and down- climbing techniques.You will be provided high- quality technical climbing gear such as a harness , helmet, gloves, and you will get to practice on a 15FT mini waterfall before you head off on your adventure.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Departure times are 7:30am , 10:00am , 1:00pm
Our lost Canyon Adventure is the experience of a life time - go where very few have had the privilege to explore! This unique multi sport adventure combines rappelling , down-climbing and river tracing in a deep tropical canyon. The rugged, mountainous terrian is ideal for incredible Cayoneering options and huge breathtaking waterfalls! Your guides will give you thorough safety talk to explain important rappelling and down climbing techniques. You will be provided high-quality technical climbing gear such as harness, helmet, gloves, and you will get to practice your 1st descent on a mini 15 FT waterfall.
Departure Point :Hotel Pick up
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Hotel drop off
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.