Los Tuneles - Isabela Island
This is the most spectacular site for scuba diving in Isabela Island. The water is shallow, calm and very clear- a sea sanctuary. A series of lava flows have produced unique geological formations, a series of arcs and tunnels underneath and above the water- a habitat for many local Galapagos Species. The entrance to the site is shallow and the waves can be strong, for this reason, the access can be complicated. The best time to visit the tunnels is between January and May.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Isabela Island, Galapagos, 010850 Ecuador
Will pick up you in the hotel in Isabela Islands, not in San Cristobal or Santa Cruz Island. (you most to be in Isabela Islands 1 day before or in the same day we can go to this tour)
Nice ride from Puerto Villamil to Los Tuneles, enjoy the nature arround you, snorkel with soft water and magical encounters with special marine life of Galapagos.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Cactus Road & Piquero, Puerto Villamil, Ecuador
Departure Time :Departure 1: Everyday 07H30 AM - 13H30 PM
Departure 2: Everyday 11H30 AM - 16H30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.