Los Haitises National Park boat trip and Mangrooves
Lowest price to visit Los Haitises National Park from Sabana de la Mar or Caño Hondo Hotels with Locals. The Trip starts in the Main Port of The Haitises National Park. This trip starts at 10:00 am with a Local Tour Guide that knows the original History of the gorgeous National Park.
After we start from the Main port of Los Haitises National Park name Caño Hondo (Deep Creek) on a BOAT with Life jackets. We will enjoy the Red Mangroves forest until arrive in San Lorenzo Bay, a Small bay into the Samaná Bay. And here we go! The first amazing thing that you can see is the collection of a Huge limestones mountain island called Mogotes. On top of them more than 700 species of Plants and many wetlands birds flying around. Later Visiting Caves with pictographs from our indigenous communities 750 years ago.
per adult from
What's included :
- Los Haitises Tour + Caves and Pictographs, All fees and taxes, All activities, Local guide
What's excluded :
- Gratuities, Lunch, Transfer, Alcoholic Drinks
A Private normal trip to Los Haitises National Park. Come with us and visit the most beautiful national park of the Dominican Republic, Visiting Mangroves, Caves and San Lorenzo Bay. This experience can start from the Sabana de la Mar community learning about this history of Sabana de la Mar. Also, we start this trip from Caño Hondo Port.
Departure Point :Bomba de Gasolina Texaco, 103, Sabana de la Mar 25000, Dominican Republic
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.