Los Diners - Food Tour
The food will guide us to know a little about Merida, we will try typical Yucatecan dishes but in places that mix culture and life, an experience like no other.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lucas de Galvez market, Street 56A, between Streets 67 and 69, Merida Mexico
It is one of the many points of interest that we will visit and where indeed, we will taste a delicious flagship dish of Yucatecan cuisine.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Calle 50 59, Parque de la Mejorada, Centro, 97000 Mérida, Yuc., Mexico
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :El Cardenal Cantina, Calle 63 527, Barrio de Santiago, Centro, 97000 Mérida, Yuc., Mexico
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Mérida, most of the time is a very warm city. Therefore, being a walking tour, people must have a good physical condition.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.