Los Cabos Shore Excursion: Sailing and Snorkel Cruise
Hop off your cruise ship and onto a catamaran on this Los Cabos shore excursion! Sail on the Bay of San Lucas and snorkel beneath the surface of Santa Maria Bay! Spend a few hours enjoying the water off the beautiful Cabo coast and enjoy some free time swimming with tropical fish!
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bilingual crew (English and Spanish)
- Full domestic open bar
- Use of snorkel equipment and life jackets
- Light lunch
- Entry/Admission - Marina Cabo San Lucas
What's excluded :
- Port pickup and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marina Cabo San Lucas, Lote A-18 De la Darsena, Cabo San Lucas 23450 Mexico
Here is where your tour will develope.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: El Arco de Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas T2A 6P2 Mexico
Here is where the activity takes place.
Pass By: Medano Beach, Cabo San Lucas 23410 Mexico
Medano beach is the main attraction for Cabo San Lucas area, where a lot of water and fun activities take place, as well there is a variety for bars and restaurants.
Stop At: Santa Maria Beach, Hwy 1 Km 11, Cabo San Lucas 23410 Mexico
Protected Marine Park, ideal to practice snorkel or just enjoy swimming, is a beach area full of marine life.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Marina, Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
For any doubt on the meeting point directions please contact us at least 24 hours prior your tour departure.Ports
- Cabo San Lucas Port
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.