Los Cabos Shore Excursion: Cabo Lands End Experience
Explore Los Cabos unique surroundings in this 40 minute boat ride shore excursion. Los Cabos’ unique combination of golden beaches and Mexican desert create a fantastic atmosphere to enjoy this magnificente experience. See the beauty of the famous place knowns as "Lands End" and enjoy the union of two beautiful seas. At the Marina in Cabo San Lucas, you will board a small boat to visit the iconic Arch and all the rock formations, the Marina have a famous and iconic Flea Market where you will have time to explore the little shops and see the arts and crafts from all different states of Mexico, the next stop is at the Tequila tasting lesson, you will learn about the history and process of this ancient beverage.
PLEASE NOTE: We highly recommend this tour for guests staying on Hoteles located in San Jose or Corridor area, not for guest staying in Cabo San Lucas area.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Tequila tasting
- Free shopping time
- Overview of down town area of Cabo San Lucas and the Marina
- Guide is included during the boat ride, the rest of the time is free no guided
- Entry/Admission - Marina Cabo San Lucas
What's excluded :
- Food and beverages not mentioned
- Gratuities for tour guide
- Beach equipment (Snorkel, life jackets rentals, etc)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marina Cabo San Lucas, Lote A-18 De la Darsena, Cabo San Lucas 23450 Mexico
Enjoy aboard a water taxi the famous and beautiful place known as Lands End
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: El Arco de Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas T2A 6P2 Mexico
Here is the famous place where two ocean meets.
Stop At: Medano Beach, Cabo San Lucas 23410 Mexico
Also know as Playa El Medano is the main beach area of the Cabo San Lucas, is the center of the tourist activity, is home to a variety of water activities, bars and restaurants.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Marina, Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
For any doubt on the time and meeting point of your tour please contact us at least 24 hours prior your tour departurePorts
- Cabo San Lucas Port
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Recommended to bring a snack (fruit or energy bar), walking shoes, sun block, hat, change of clothes, swimming suit and comfortable attire.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.