Los Cabos Horseback Riding
The rare mixture of golden beaches and desert around Los Cabos set the perfect atmosphere for a fantastic horseback riding experience. Explore the surroundings including gorgeous scenery, the Sea of Cortez and unique desert plants. An exciting day out in which no experience in horseback riding is necessary!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Horse and saddle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Land use fee (USD $20)
Bilingual guides are expertly trained, entertaining and extremely skilled at managing riders from every level from beginners to children to adults.
The beautiful and diverse microclimates found in and around the destination such as rugged rock canyons to amazing vistas of the Pacific Ocean will surprise even the most avid guests.
You can enjoy the great scenery of the canyons and arroyos of Los Cabos during a leisurely horseback ride. Horseback riding is an excellent way to enjoy the tranquility of the desert while admiring the beautiful scenery and landscape.
Los Cabos is home to many unique indigenous species of cactus, reptiles and mammals and sightings of such are commonplace while on horseback. As if still untouched, you will explore box canyons and arroyos etched into the vibrant landscape thousands of years ago.
Please note that availability of the tour is subject to weather conditions and the current limited capacity of the tour.
• Cactus Tours, Todos Santos km 19.5 Migriño, 23597 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
• Playa Migrino, Mexico
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please notice we offer roundtrip transportation from most of the Hotels in Los Cabos area, for any doubt on your pick up information please contact us at least 24 hours prior your activity begins.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking
- We recommend that guests wear casual and comfortable shoes and clothing
- Children must be at least 10 years of age to ride alone or 6 years of age to ride with an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 6 and under
- Maximum weight is 200 pounds (90 kg)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.