Los Cabos Combo: ATV + Horseback Riding
Explore spectacular ocean side cliffs, lush desert ranges and canyon trails as you ride your personal Honda 250 Recon all-terrain vehicle. For those looking for a challenging and exciting ATV ride, look no further!
Discover spectacular ocen side cliffs, lush desert ranges, private untouched beaches and canyon trails in a Pacific Beach Horseback ride. Horseback riding is the perfect way to enjoy the tranquility of the desert while contrmplating the magnificent scenery and landscape.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Water bottle
- Bilingual guide
- All equipment
- Safety equipment
What's excluded :
- Food and beverages not mentioned
- Land fee access $20 usd per person
- Insurance for ATV vehicle
After driver pick you up at your hotel, they will drive you to the tour location, at Migriño Beach located on the Pacific Side, once at the location you will commence with the check in process. Equipment and instructions will be provided, and if needed some free practice time at the location before the tour commence.
The tour is guided at all times, guide will take you to see desert area, dry river beds, canyons and will ride in front of the Pacific Ocean too.
Back at the tour location, there are restrooms to refresh and clean, and will have some free time to enjoy the tequila tasting and all the other free activities availables at the location.
• Los Cabos, Los Cabos, Baja California
• Playa Migrino, Mexico
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please notice that we offer pick up from and to most hotels in Los Cabos area. If your Hotel don't appear on this list, please contact us prior your tour date to schedule your pick up time. For exact pick up time from your hotel please contact us at least 1 day prior your tour date to confirm your exact pick up time, will be assigned according to your hotel location.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.