Los Cabos Arch and Bay Kayak Adventure
The iconic Arch takes place in the bay of Cabo San Lucas, one of the most amazing places in Mexico. After a short instructional lesson and security system given on the beach, we start our fantastic experience kayaking out to the Arch, past the big and lazy sea lion colony and around the famous place known as Land's End into the Pacific Ocean. If the climate allows it we land at Lover's Beach, where you can snorkel out to Neptune's Finger or check out the beautiful beach and its massive granite rock formations, let the guide tell you everything about the legends that surround these interesting formations. This is a great way to explore where the Sea of Cortez meets the Pacific Ocean and enjoy it to the max.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Kayak / single or tandem
- Purified Bottled Water
- Wet suit
What's excluded :
Snorkeling in Cabo San Lucas starts with kayaking in this double-fun adventure. Explore the beauty above and below the Sea of Cortez from your two-person, sit- on-top kayak.
Follow your guide along the beautiful shores of Land’s End. We’ll pass unspoiled beaches, breathtaking landscapes, and the famous Arch, Sea Lion Colony, and, of course, Lover’s Beach, in Cabo San Lucas.
We’ll paddle for about 45 minutes to a premier spot for snorkeling in Los Cabos. A guided snorkel adventure will reveal the diversity and beauty of the Sea of Cortez, renowned as a biological treasure trove. Nature lovers top their list of things to do in Los Cabos with this adventure.
• Marina Cabo San Lucas, Lote A-18 De la Darsena, Cabo San Lucas 23450 Mexico
• El Arco de Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas T2A 6P2 Mexico
• Bay of Cabo San Lucas, Website Link Does Not Work, Cabo San Lucas 23450 Mexico
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please notice we offer transportation service from most hotels in Los Cabos area, for more information on your pick up time please contact us at least 24 hrs prior your activity.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We recommend that guests bring a towel, bathing suit, sun block and a hat
- Not recommended for child aged 11 and under
- Maximum weight is 200 pounds (90 kg)
- Important: At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Anyone under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Depending on wind and weather conditions the ride can be bumpy
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.