Los Angeles Universal CityWalk Indoor Skydiving Experience with 2 Flights
Feel the thrill of skydiving without jumping out of an airplane without the danger! Head to iFLY at Universal CityWalk in Hollywood, a premier indoor skydiving facility powered by a state-of-the-art vertical wind tunnel. After a training session, you'll experience free-fall conditions with the help of an instructor. No experience is necessary and afterward, you can take home a personalized flight certificate.
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- Two (2) Flights for 1 person
- Training and use of all gear
- One-on-one guidance from a certified flight instructor
- Certificate of flight achievement
- Free valet parking (up to 2.5 hours)
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Arrive at iFLY Hollywood at Universal City (free parking available at CityWalk), and get started by putting on your gear and going through a specialized training session from an expert flight instructor.
You’ll learn how to safely float in an 800-horsepower vertical wind tunnel that generates a wall-to-wall cushion of air — commonly used by professional skydivers — without having to jump from a plane. Just about anyone can fly, and no experience is necessary.
Once you're inside the enclosed space of the flight chamber, a tunnel operator slowly increases the wind speed until you and your instructor are airborne. Feel the adrenaline rush as you float at wind speeds reaching 130 to 175 mph (209 to 282 kph). The stable wall-to-wall airflow keeps you from falling off the column of air, and your instructor is on hand at all times to guide you.
The entire indoor skydiving experience takes about 75 minutes from start to finish. Each session includes up to twelve people, but you fly one-on-one with your instructor for 60 seconds in the wind tunnel twice.
• iFLY Hollywood, 100 Universal City Plaza Universal CityWalk Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA 91608
Departure Point :iFLY - Hollywood, 1000 Universal Studios Blvd #1, Universal City, CA 91608, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you have previous neck, back, heart, injuries or shoulder dislocations, are pregnant or wearing a hard cast - you will not be able to fly.
- Weight limit is 300lbs (136kg/21.4st). If your weight exceeds 260lbs (118kg/18.6st), you must advise the instructor
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Children under 18 must have a parent or guardian sign their waiver
- It is recommended that you wear well-fitting, lace-up sneakers or running shoes and comfortable clothes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.