Los Angeles Private Full-Day Tour
The city of Los Angeles offers tons of attractions, LA is the largest city in the US and the most exciting tourist destination, this amazing full day tour of LA will show you the most popular spots of the city and much more, see LA Live, Staples Center, the Historical Street of Broadway, the Disney Concert Hall, Olvera St and el Pueblo de Los Angeles, site of the city foundation in 1781, later we will visit Hollywood including, the “Walk of Fame”, the Dolby Theater (formerly known as Kodak), as well as the world famous Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, finish the day with a visit to the Santa Monica's Pier and Venice Beach.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by private luxury vehicle
What's excluded :
- Your tour starts with complimentary pickup from your hotel in Los Angeles and Hollywood. You can even request pickup from the Los Angeles International airport (LAX). Your guide will pick you up in full sized Mercedes Benz Sprinter.
On this tour your will pass by several landmarks as you can see in list below. During the tour, you will have the opportunity to stop for lunch at the Farmers Market hosting tourist since 1934.
• Down Town LA, with amazing historical buildings and lots of filming locations
• LA Live, Staples Center (where LA Lakers play)
• Olvera Street, birth place of the city in 1781, also in the area are Union Station and China Town. 15 min stop.
• Hollywood Walk of Fame, see the famous stars on the side walk along Hollywood Blvd. 30 min stop.
• Chinese Theater, where the hand prints of the movie stars were imprinted on the cement at the forecourt of this theater.
• Dolby Theater (formerly known as Kodak), the venue for ths Oscars every year
• Hollywood Sign from Griffith Observatory. 20 min stop.
• Sunset Blvd, hang out of movie stars and celebrities
• Farmers Market for lunch, this is a great food market since 1934 delighting locals & tourist year round. 1 hour stop.
• The famous and glamorous Rodeo Drive, with the most exclusive designer stores, often visited by celebrities & movie stars.
• Santa Monica’s Pier, LA’s favorite beach. 30 min stop.
• Venice Beach with the famous boardwalk. 20 min stop.
Departure Point :1: 622 N Main St, Los Angeles, CA 90012, USA
2: The Hollywood Roosevelt, 7000 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028, USA
3: Farmers Market Place, Farmers Market Pl, Los Angeles, CA 90036, USA
4: 5711 W Century Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90045, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Itinerary may differ depending of your hotel location and traffic conditions
- Spanish speaking tour guide available upon request
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.