Looking for animals in Manuel Antonio National Park
Manuel Antonio is the most visited park in Costa Rica, it have two beautiful beaches inside but have to a big biodiversity of flora and fauna, with te guide tour you can see every thing, our guide is specialist to find animals and know all natural history about that.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Optical Scope to see animals and take pictures
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
It begins in the entrance of the Manuel Antonio National Park, I’ll meet with you in that area, I will tell you a little about the natural history of the area, and the protocols to follow, during the tour and within the Park, I will attend kindly and any questions and queries.
The main objective of the experience is to find animals, within their wild habitat, there is no danger, but it is important to follow the recommendations at the beginning.
The tour begins in the main trails of the park, most of them flat and surrounded by nature, with my optical equipment I will search among trees and surroundings, mammals such as sloths, monkeys, deer, rodents, anteaters and some other nocturnal habits, it is also It is possible to observe a large number of birds, reptiles such as iguanas, lizards and snakes, amphibians such as frogs and a great variety of insects such as butterflies.
The walk is about a mile to Manuel Antonio beach within the park, one of the most beautiful in the world, there I will talk about the geographical accident called "tombolo" that finds one beach in front of another, we will have 45 minutes to enjoy the crystal clear waters and white sand beaches.
Departure Point :Parque Nacional Manuel Antonio, Puntarenas Province, Quepos, Costa Rica
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.