Look at Jakarta Private City Tour
We will bring you to "look" closely Jakarta. Exploring the central part as the "New Jakarta" as modern part with high buildings and the down town of this city and the high class residential area, and continue to the west and north Jakarta as the old part of the city with the Dutch colonial buildings. Next continue to "look" at the main gate of Jakarta during the Sunda Kingdom (Hindu Buddhist era), Islam era, and also Dutch era. Its called Sunda Kelapa. We will explore this harbour by boating with the local people's traditional boat.
Another place that we will visit is China town to "look" at oldest Chinese temple here. And walking tour by visiting local market (wet market) that sell fresh agriculture products, fish, and food. Enjoy the walking tour in China town and experience to exploring this part with bajay (tuktuk).
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Boat Rent at Sunda Kelapa Harbour
- Tuktuk rent at China Town
- Toll and Parking
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Sunda Kelapa Harbour
- Entry/Admission - Jakarta Old Town
- Entry/Admission - Nizam Zachman Ocean Fishery Harbor
What's excluded :
- Meals and personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sunda Kelapa Harbour, Jakarta 12430 Indonesia
Sunda kelapa harbour was the oldest harbour in Jakarta built by Hindu era. This harbour was the main gate of Jakarta and still exist until now for domestic cargo.
In this harbour we will boating with the traditional boat belong to local people along the Canal to the sea and see the Indonesian traditional boat (phinisi), the fisherman boat , and visit the big wooden boat also meet with the local people.
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Merdeka Square, Jl. Medan Merdeka Barat, Jakarta 10110 Indonesia
Merdeka Square is the big square located on the down town of the city where we can see the President palace (white house of Indonesia), National Monument (icon of Indonesia), governments building.
Stop At: Chinatown (Glodok), Old Batavia, Jakarta Indonesia
At Glodok (China Town) we will visit the oldest chinese temple (petak sembilan) or Dharma Bhakti temple that was built on 1650 and become one of the oldest temple in Jakarta. From the temple we will continue enjoying the wet market to see the local people activities at the market and see the items that sell at the market with various items such as vegetables, fish, fruits, grocery, and many more.
we also will enjoy this china town by riding Tuktuk (bajay).
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Jakarta Old Town, Jl. Kali Besar Timur S parman street, Jakarta 11470 Indonesia
enjoying the jakarta old town called Kota tua, the city with Dutch buildings and dutch history. In this place, we will walking along the canal, see the puppet maker and see how for making puppet doll, enjoy the square (stadhuis) as the old city hall of Jakarta at Fatahillah square.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Nizam Zachman Ocean Fishery Harbor, Jakarta 14440 Indonesia
Nizam Zachman (Muara Baru) is the biggest fish harbour on Indonesia. On this harbour everyday always busy with wooden boat to unloading the fish from the boat with boat capacity 250 tones and main comodity yellow fin Tuna for export.
we can see the fisheman unloading the big fish here from the boat to the truck before it processing to the next step.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Taman Menteng, Jl. HOS. Cokroaminoto, Jakarta 10310 Indonesia
menteng is one of the popular area on Jakarta. on Menteng, we will visit Barrack Obama School (SDN Menteng Pulo 01). He was attend the public school for two years on Menteng before back to Hawaii.
On this area we also will see the beautiful houses owned by rich people of Indonesia. Menteng also popular as Beverly Hills of Indonesia.
Another part that we would visit on Menteng is antique and flea market.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Soekarno-Hatta Intl Airport, Jakarta Indonesia
- Pelabuhan Penumpang Tanjung Priok, Tanjung Priok, North Jakarta City, Jakarta 14310, Indonesia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.