Longqingxia Gorge Cruise and Ming Emperor Tomb Underground Palace Private Tour
This private day tour takes you to visit both Ming Emperor Tomb underground Palace and Sacred Path and Longqingxia Gorge in Beijing. You will be able to see the only excaveted emperor tomb in Beijing, which were bured buried the the thirteenth emperor and two empresses of Ming dynasty . Enjoy a nice walk on Scared Path where with 36 marble statues. In addition, take a fun boat ride in beautiful Longqing Gorge where you will see clear waters, wooded mountains, curious stones and wonderful karst caves. Lunch, entrance fees, private guide and driver service are all inclusive.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Boat on the river
- English speaking guide
- Gasline, Parking and Toll fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance ticket
- Local lunch
- Private tour
- Escalator up
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Longqing Gorge
- Entry/Admission - Ming Tombs (Ming Shishan Ling)
- Entry/Admission - Dingling Underground Palace
What's excluded :
- Personal Expense
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Longqing Gorge, Gucheng Village, Beijing 102109 China
After morning pickup at your Beijing hotel, travel in a private vehicle to the Longqing Gorge (Longqingxia Gorge), located about 55 miles (90 km) north of downtown Beijing. Flanked on both sides by green peaks and capped to the north by the Gucheng Reservoir, built in 1981, the gorge offers peaceful yet dramatic scenery of wooded mountains, curious stones, and karst caves. During a 1.5-hour cruise through the ravine, feel the gentle breeze blowing against your face and enjoy the view of passing attractions like Baihua (Hundred Flowers) Cave and the Shenxianyuan (Immortal) and Jingang temples.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ming Tombs (Ming Shishan Ling), Ming Shisan Ling Area, Changling Town, Changping District, Beijing 102213 China
After the morning boat ride, enjoy a lunch of regional cuisine at a famer's house. Continue on to the Scared Path and Underground Palace of Ming Tomb. The Scared Path is the best preserved and complete one. The Sacred Way (or Divine Road) which means the road leading to heaven. The Emperor, known as the Son of the Heaven, who came from Heaven to his country through the Sacred Way, also deservedly would return to Heaven through this road. The road is lined with stone statues which are important decorations of the mausoleum. These marble statues are 12 human figures and 24 animals.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Dingling Underground Palace, Ming Tombs, Changling Town, Changping District, Beijing 102213 China
Followed visit Underground Palace of Dingling Tomb. Ming Tomb is the final resting place of 13 Ming Dynasty emperors, along with 23 empresses and a number of concubines. It has a history of over 600 years. Surrounded by mountains on three sides, Ming Tomb features splendid landscape. The Underground Palace with five chambers, the underground palace of Dingling is 27 meters deep with a total floor space of 1,195 square meters. All chambers were built of stone without using a single beam or column. Dingling is the only excavated tomb for archaeological exploration. Tourists can see precious antiques in the exhibition halls. Be transferred back to your hotel after the tour is finished.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will pickup in your city center hotel lobby
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.