Longqing Gorge and Guyaju Caves Excursion With English Speaking Driver
This interesting private self-guided tour from Beijing combines the Longqing Gorge and Guyaju Caves. You will be amazed by scenery surrounded by beautiful rivers, lakes and mountains, ancient cliff dwellings and etc. Your English speaking driver will share with you some city information on the road as well as is able to assist you with purchase of entrance tickets upon arrival the attractions. Entrance fees, hotel-pick and drop-off are included.
Please Note: Longqing Gorge is not opened yet this year by some issue. The booking is next year.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fees
- English speaking driver
- Entry/Admission - Longqing Gorge
- Entry/Admission - Guyaju Caves
What's excluded :
- Tour guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Longqing Gorge, Gucheng Village, Beijing 102109 China
After early morning pickup by your English speaking driver at your Beijing hotel, first travel in a private comfortable vehicle to the Longqing Gorge (about 2 hours driving time), located in the northern part of Yanqing County, about 90 km away from urban Beijing. It is characterized by encircled landscapes and beautiful natural scenic views. As one of the three gorges in suburb Beijing, it has gained the reputation as the "Little Three Gorges" and the "Little Lijiang River". You can enjoy a relax boat cruise along the river in Summer(on your own cost).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Guyaju Caves, Dongmenying Village, Zhanshanying Town, Beijing 102115 China
Then continue to the Guyaju Caves after enjoying a nice local lunch (your driver will recommend a local restaurant on the way). Guyaju means ancient cliff dwelling, about 90km northwest of Beijing. There are altogether 117 stone rooms located in this area, very well kept and maintained. Sometimes the caves is called the biggest maze of China. It is the biggest cave residence was ever discovered in China.
Lastly, you will be transferred back to your hotel in downtown Beijing.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from your centrally located Beijing hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Health QR Code is required upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.