Longji Terraced Field & Yao Minority Women's Long Hair Show Full Day Tour
Visit the amazing Longji Terraced Field and Yao Minority Long hair village. You can learn about local minority culture.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up&drop-off service, air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance ticket
- Entry/Admission - Longji Mountain
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Longji Mountain, Ping'an Village, Heping Country, Longsheng County 541701 China
Be met at 8:30 at your hotel and transferred to Longsheng County at about 11:00. Later hike and wander about 3 hours at Longji Terrace. Transfer back to your hotel in Guilin at about 18:00.
Longji Terraced Field is located in Longsheng County which is about 2 hours from Guilin downtown. The Longji Terraces are built into the hillsides and look like great chains or ribbons as they wind from the foot to the top of the hill. This ingenious construction makes best use of the thin arable land and water resources in the mountainous area. There are about 66 square kilometers terraced fields in southeast of Longsheng.They were first built in the Yuan dynasty and completed in the Qing dynasty by the Zhuang people
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.