Longji Rice Terraces Day Tour from Xingping hotel
Longsheng County is within the Guilin area (prefecture), Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region. Its main attraction is the Longji rice terraces ( Longji Titian), called Dragon Backbones by the locals. Also of interest are the hot springs and the small mountain villages among the wooded areas of trees and bamboos. Longji Terraced Field is located about 100km northeast of the downtown Guilin, about 2 hours' drive from Guilin. The rice terraces are built into the hillsides.
During this day tour, we can visit the Huangluoyao Long hair village and Ping'an village or Dazhai village.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- The main entrance tickets
- The private car & private driver
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Dragon's Backbone Rice Terraces
- Entry/Admission - Ping'an Village
What's excluded :
- The food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dragon's Backbone Rice Terraces, 80 kilometers from Guilin, Longsheng County 541701 China
Your private driver and personal guide will collect you from Guilin hotel or your hotel in Yangshuo/Xingping. The pick up time and driving hours and distance as follows:
From Guilin it's around 1.5 hours to Ping'an, 100KM.
From Yangshuo, it's around 2hrs driving via the highway, 150KM.
From Xingping,it's around 2.5hrs driving via the highway & Normal way, 180KM.
We will arrive in Longji tickets office first and we will stop there for 15 minutes to purchse the ticket then use the car again to the Ping'an or Dazhai village.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Ping'an Village, Within the County, Longsheng County 541700 China
Your first stop is the 'Long Hair Village', Huangluo, where the Yao women grow their hair to spectacular lengths – some as long as 6.6 feet (2 meters)! Learn about Yao lifestyles here, before you journey up to Ping'an Village, set among the dazzling rice terraces of Longji, and still home to traditional wooden houses, where Zhuang and Yao minorities tend their fields as they have for centuries.
Enjoy a traditional lunch in Ping'an (own expense) before your guide leads you through the rice terraces, telling the story of how these stunning landscapes were created over many centuries as the locals carved fields out of the vertiginous slopes of Longji. Soak up the lush scenery and relaxing atmosphere as you capture timeless shots.
If you're returning to Guilin, you'll generally leave around 3:30pm (if you're staying in Yangshuo, you'll leave at 4:30pm), arriving back at your destination around 5:30pm.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Guilin or Yangshuo and XingpingAirports
- Guilin Airport, Guilin China
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.