Longji Rice Terraces and Ethnic Village Private Tour
Take a day trip from Guilin to Longsheng Rice Terraces and discover China’s rich minority culture with this private and confortable tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation by private vehicle or minivan
- Professional & friendly English-speaking tour guide
- Traditional Chinese cuisine lunch
- Entry/Admission - Jin Zhu Zhuang Nationality Village
- Entry/Admission - Longji Rice Terrace Scenic Spot
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jin Zhu Zhuang Nationality Village, Jinjiang Village, Heping Country, Longsheng County 541701 China
Meet your guide at 08:30 am at the lobby of your hotel in Guilin city centre. Drive for approximate 2 hours northwest of Guilin to visit the Zhuang Yao Villages, two of the ethnic minorities in China.
Your guide will explain you the culture and traditions of the Zhuang and Yao minorities, and you will have the opportunity to see their unique and colorful clothing, watch the playful dances and observe the women weaving and embroidering. Afterwards you will enjoy a delicious local lunch.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Longji Rice Terrace Scenic Spot, Longsheng Various Nationalities Autonomous County, Guilin, Guangxi, China
After lunch you will climb up to the summit of the Longji rice terraces during a 30 minutes hike. This hike offers an amazing panoramic vista of this incredible feat of farm engineering. The ethnic minorities were forced to move to the mountains in the Yuan Dynasty when they were hunted by the government at the time. They were mainly an agricultural society and, as a result, created the rice terraces to continue their farming culture on the side of the mountains. From the peak the terraced rice fields resemble the backbone of a dragon twisting and turning into the distance. The terraces divide the mountain into multiple layers. Tiers of water glisten in the sun during the spring, lush green rice shoots appear in the summer, layers of golden rice flourish in the fall, and layers of snow cover the terraces in the winter.
When the tour ends, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meet your guide at 08:30 am at the lobby of your hotel in Guilin city centre.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.