London's West End Mystery Adventure: Who Pushed Molly May?
Turn the buzzing streets of London's West End into the world's largest escape room with this self-guided treasure hunt adventure!
Return to the Golden Age of 1920s London, discover true stories of its most notorious characters, and solve a range of clues as you unravel this historic mystery and discover the true identity of the actress behind the crime!
Molly May’s big opening night ended in disaster when she broke her leg falling down the theatre stairs in front of waiting fans and paparazzi, insisting that she had been pushed. Was she the victim of a bitter love rival? Was she betrayed by a jealous co-star? Or did she simply stumble?
This activity book leads you through the heart of London's 'Theatreland', as you trace the life and work of 1920's actress 'Molly May' on the hunt for the culprit of this notorious showbiz mystery. On your journey you will discover the West End's most iconic sights, most legendary characters & events, and visit its most atmospheric pubs.
per adult from
What's included :
- 40-page activity booklet (containing maps, clues, historical stories)
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
Simply collect your self-guided activity booklet from The Lamb & Flag pub and begin your treasure hunt adventure! Your booklet leads you through the heart of London's 'Theatreland', as you trace the life and work of its fictional central character, 1920's actress 'Molly May'. On your journey you will discover the West End's most iconic sights, most legendary characters & events, and visit its most atmospheric pubs.
Solve a range of cryptic clues including word games, maths puzzles, and hidden objects, as you unravel the historic mystery and discover the true identity of the actress behind the crime!
Each activity booklet contains:
- 16 cryptic clues to solve at a variety of locations throughout the West End.
- True local history stories for each location.
- Maps and directions.
- Walking distance: 4km
- Duration: 3 hours
• Covent Garden, London WC2E 9DD England
• Theatre Royal Drury Lane, Catherine Street Covent Garden, London WC2B 5JF England
• The British Museum, Great Russell Street, London WC1B 3DG England
• Soho, Soho, London, England
• Leicester Square, London England
• Trafalgar Square, Centre of the City, London SW1A England
• Chinatown, Gerrard Street & Lisle Street, London W1D 6JW England
• Bedford Square, Montague Pl, London England
• Fitzrovia, Fitzrovia, London, England
Departure Point :The Lamb & Flag, Covent Garden, 33 Rose St, Covent Garden, London WC2E 9EB, UK
Departure Time :10/1/2020 - 12/18/2020
2/1/2021 - 1/6/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 PM - 08:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 PM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.