London To Oxford, Stonehenge and Bath - Small Groups by Oxford University Alumni
Size Matters - we are big on details, small on group sizes! The only company to offer daily trips, with such small intimate groups.
• Maximum 8 people - allowing restricted access to protected areas
• Visit Stonehenge and witness one of the most stunning and perplexing preneolithic sites in England
• Enter Oxford University with those who have studied at this prestigious institution
• Explore Bath's Georgian architecture and Roman historic links
All with the services of a fun and entertaining guide, to bring out the drama of these sites - strictly no boring tours!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to Roman Baths (free time allocated for this if desired)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bath Abbey, Bath BA1 1LT England
Enter into the world-famous Bath Abbey: host of the 959 coronation of King Edgar; now one of the world's finest examples of Gothic Perpendicular Architecture.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Pulteney Bridge, Bridge St, Bath BA1 1EE England
Learn all about this world-class example of Palladian architecture.
Stop At: Royal Crescent, Royal Cresent, Bath BA1 1EE England
Among the greatest examples of Georgian architecture to be found in the United Kingdom; and is a Grade I listed building.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
With entrance fees included in the day-tour fee, guests will enjoy a tour of both the Stones and the wonderful exhibition with one of our expert Oxford-educated guides.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: University of Oxford, University Offices 1 Wellington Square, Oxford OX1 2JD England
Explore perhaps the world's most prestigious academic institution.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Gloucester Road, South Kensington, London SW7 4SF, UK
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.