London To Dover Cruise Terminals Private Port Transfer
Take the stress out of preparing for your cruise with this private transfer from central London to Dover Cruise Terminals. Your chauffeur will arrive at least 15 to 20 minutes before your scheduled pickup time, allowing plenty of time for any traffic delays, in a vehicle from sedan to minibus depending on your party size.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fuel surcharges, and service fees included
- Hotel pickup included
- Port drop-off
- Private transfer
- Child Booster Seats (Subject to availability)
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Select a pickup time that suits you for your private transfer from central London hotels or accommodation to Dover Cruise Terminals. The journey is quickest if you leave around 10:30am, but typically takes around 2 hours and 20 minutes.
Departure Point :
Hotel Pickup, Please wait at the hotel lobby for collection at the set pickup time and just let concierge or reception desk know, that you are waiting for a private transfer service the driver will make contact with the concierge or reception desk on his arrival. Private Address, The driver will make contact by ringing the doorbell and will be waiting as close as possible to the front door at the set pickup time.
OtherLondon, London, England
Departure Time :12/27/2019 - 12/23/2020
12/27/2020 - 12/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Dover Cruise Terminal, Western Docks, Dover CT17 9DQ, UKCruise Terminal 1, Lord Warden Square, Dover CT17 9EQ, UKCruise Terminal 2, Cruise Terminal 1, Lord Warden Square, Dover CT17 9EQ, UKDover, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bags. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. foldable wheelchairs, Walker) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Vehicles are not wheelchair accessible but will transport foldable wheelchairs, pleas notify the local supplier.
- The prices are based on 1 to 2 adults traveling with 2 big suitcases, 2 small suitcases in a Sedan, 2 to 4 adults traveling with 4 big suitcases, 4 small suitcases in a Minivan, 5 to 7 adults traveling with 7 big suitcases, 7 small suitcases in a 7 seater Van and 8 adults traveling with 8 big suitcases, 8 small suitcases in a 8 seater Van, 9 to 14 adults traveling with 14 big suitcases, 14 small suitcases in a Minibus.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- This service is only available for pick-ups from the following postcodes/Area in London Soho, West End, Mayfair, W1 - Bayswater, Paddington W2 - Notting Hill W8 - Holland Park W11 - Shepherd's Bush W14 - Belgravia, St James’s, Victoria, Westminster, Whitehall, Pimlico SW1 - Knightsbridge SW3 - Earls Court SW5 - Hammersmith SW6 - Kensington SW7 - Bloomsbury WC1 - Covent Garden, Holborn WC2 - Euston, Kings Cross/St Pancras Rail Station, Regents Park NW1 - Westminster Bridge, Waterloo, SE1 - Clerkenwell, Finsbury, Northwestern, City of London EC1 - Old Street, Moorgate, Finsbury Circus, Liverpool Street EC2 - Tower of London, Tower Hill EC3, Fleet Street, Temple, Blackfriars, St Paul's Cathedral EC4 - Aldgate, Bishopsgate, Whitechapel, Shoreditch E1 - Isle of Dogs, Limehouse, Canary Wharf, Millwall, Blackwall, Cubitt Town E14 - Royal Docks, ExCeL London, London City Airport E16.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.