London To Dover Cruise Terminals Private Minivan Transfer
Private transportation service, select your pick up time to suit you. No need to worry about getting you and your luggage to the coach station to join a cruise shuttle service or picking up other passengers as your transfer service is 100% private.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup In Central London
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Transport by private vehicle
- Port drop-off
- Drop-off at the Dover Hotel
What's excluded :
- You will be picked up from your central London hotel or address and take you directly to the cruise terminal with no stress or fuss. Your chauffeur will arrive at least 15-20 minutes before your scheduled pick-up time. Sufficient time will be allowed for any traffic delay so you are always on time and never late.
Departure Point :
Hotel Pickup, Please wait at the hotel lobby for collection at the set pickup time and just let concierge or reception desk know, that you are waiting for a private transfer service the driver will make contact with the concierge or reception desk on his arrival. Private Address, The driver will make contact by ringing the doorbell and will be waiting as close as possible to the front door at the set pickup time.
OtherLondon, London, England
Departure Time :12/24/2019 - 12/23/2020
12/24/2020 - 12/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Dover, UKDover Cruise Terminal, Western Docks, Dover CT17 9DQ, UKCruise Terminal 1, Lord Warden Square, Dover CT17 9EQ, UKCruise Terminal 2, Cruise Terminal 1, Lord Warden Square, Dover CT17 9EQ, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bags. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. foldable wheelchairs, Walker) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Vehicles are not wheelchair accessible but will transport foldable wheelchairs, pleas notify the local supplier.
- This service is only available for pick-ups from the following postcodes/Area in London Soho, West End, Mayfair, W1 - Bayswater, Paddington W2 - Notting Hill W8 - Holland Park W11 - Shepherd's Bush W14 - Belgravia, St James’s, Victoria, Westminster, Whitehall, Pimlico SW1 - Knightsbridge SW3 - Earls Court SW5 - Hammersmith SW6 - Kensington SW7 - Bloomsbury WC1 - Covent Garden, Holborn WC2 - Euston, Kings Cross/St Pancras Rail Station, Regents Park NW1 - Westminster Bridge, Waterloo, SE1 - Clerkenwell, Finsbury, Northwestern, City of London EC1 - Old Street, Moorgate, Finsbury Circus, Liverpool Street EC2 - Tower of London, Tower Hill EC3, Fleet Street, Temple, Blackfriars, St Paul's Cathedral EC4 - Aldgate, Bishopsgate, Whitechapel, Shoreditch E1 - Isle of Dogs, Limehouse, Canary Wharf, Millwall, Blackwall, Cubitt Town E14 - Royal Docks, ExCeL London, London City Airport E16.
- The prices are based on 1 to 7 adults traveling with 7 big suitcases, 7 small suitcases in a 7 seater Van and 8 adults traveling with 8 big suitcases, 8 small suitcases in a 8 seater Van.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.