London Super Saver: Stonehenge Express and London by Night Sightseeing Bus
See London’s top royal sights and the enigmatic Stonehenge on this Super Saver, combining two tours at a discounted price. London Tour with your professional guide, drive through the capital’s most famous areas and view top attractions including Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, and Buckingham Palace, and see the famous Changing of the Guard ceremony. Stonehenge Express - head out of London to the UNESCO-listed Stonehenge. Enjoy an hour of free time to explore the ancient stone circle, and make use of an included audio guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entry ticket to Stonehenge with 2-hour stay
- Superior coach travel with free Wi-Fi on-board (Stonehenge Express)
- 90-minute night-time tour of London
- See London's most spectacular night-time views
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Guide - Stonehenge Express
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
Travel back over 5,000 years time to Neolithic Britain and explore the ancient ruins of the world's best-known prehistoric monument. Enjoy a 2 hour stay to explore the site at your own pace as you step inside the reconstructed Neolithic houses, furnished with replica axes, pottery and other functional items. Inside the world-class visitor exhibition centre, come face-to-face with a 5,500-year-old man and discover over 250 archaeological objects on display, including jewellery and even human remains.
Admire the impressive megaliths and Sarsen stones of the ancient Stone Circle, some of which stand over 9 metres (30 feet) tall and weigh more than 25 tons. Along the landscape of the Salisbury Plain, you'll see hundreds of barrows that stretch out into the Horizon. Find out why these barrows exist, and answer other important questions along the way such as 'who made Stonehenge' and 'how was Stonehenge built'?
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Buckingham Palace, Spur Road, London SW1A 1AA England
Buckingham Palace is the London residence and administrative headquarters of the monarch of the United Kingdom. Located in the City of Westminster, the palace is often at the centre of state occasions and royal hospitality.
Pass By: Houses of Parliament, Parliament Square, London SW1A 0AA England
The Palace of Westminster serves as the meeting place of the House of Commons and the House of Lords, the two houses of the Parliament of the United Kingdom.
Pass By: Big Ben, Parliament Sqaure Elizabeth Tower - Houses of Parliament, Westminster, London SW1A 0AA England
Big Ben is the nickname for the Great Bell of the striking clock at the north end of the Palace of Westminster in London and is usually extended to refer to both the clock and the clock tower.
Pass By: Kensington Palace, Kensington Gardens Kensington Gardens, London W8 4PX England
Kensington Palace is a royal residence set in Kensington Gardens, in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea in London, England.
Pass By: Westminster Abbey, 20 Dean's Yard Broad Sanctuary, London SW1P 3PA England
Westminster Abbey, formally titled the Collegiate Church of Saint Peter at Westminster, is a large, mainly Gothic abbey church in the City of Westminster, London, England, just to the west of the Palace of Westminster.
Pass By: Trafalgar Square, Centre of the City, London SW1A England
Trafalgar Square is a public square in the City of Westminster, Central London, built around the area formerly known as Charing Cross.
Pass By: Royal Albert Hall Kensington Gore, London SW7 2AP England
The Royal Albert Hall is a concert hall on the northern edge of South Kensington, London. One of the United Kingdom's most treasured and distinctive buildings, it is a registered charity held in trust for the nation, as it receives no public or government funding. It can seat 5,267.
Pass By: Harrods, 87-135 Brompton Road, London SW1X 7XL England
Harrods is a department store located on Brompton Road in Knightsbridge, London, England. It is owned by the state of Qatar via its sovereign wealth fund, the Qatar Investment Authority.
Pass By: Thames River, London England
The River Thames, known alternatively in parts as the Isis, is a river that flows through southern England including London. At 215 miles, it is the longest river entirely in England and the second-longest in the United Kingdom, after the River Severn. It flows through Oxford, Reading, Henley-on-Thames and Windsor.
Pass By: St. Paul's Cathedral, St Paul's Churchyard, London EC4M 8AD England
St Paul's Cathedral, London, is an Anglican cathedral, the seat of the Bishop of London and the mother church of the Diocese of London. It sits on Ludgate Hill at the highest point of the City of London and is a Grade I listed building.
Pass By: Tower Bridge Road, London SE1 2UP England
Tower Bridge is a combined bascule and suspension bridge in London, built between 1886 and 1894. The bridge crosses the River Thames close to the Tower of London and has become an iconic symbol of London. Because of this, Tower Bridge is sometimes confused with London Bridge, situated some 0.5 mi upstream.
Departure Point :1: Evan Evans Tours, 258 Vauxhall Bridge Rd, Westminster, London SW1V 1BS, UK
2: Green Park, Piccadilly, London W1J 9DZ, UK
3: Green Park (Stop H), London W1J 9DZ, UK
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note: The Stonehenge tour is not an escorted tour - You will get an audio guide at Stonehenge (free)
- You will receive e-ticket for London Night bus on the day of tour (Form Staff member at departure point for Stonehenge Express) and your ticket is valid on your nominated date, or on any other date during normal opening hours, for up to 30 days afterwards. All dates are subject to availability and the supplier reserves the right to alter its opening times/service at short notice. Tickets can only be used for one visit and will be taken in by the supplier upon exchange.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 51 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Limited vehicle capacity empty seats left next to single travellers & odd numbered groups / Personal audio headsets provided to maintain distancing / Inclusions vetted to ensure they adhere to safety measures / E-tickets only no paper tickets / Staff newly trained in safety measures
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.