London Super Saver: London City Sightseeing Including Tower of London plus Jack the Ripper and Ghost Walking Tour
Discover London’s premier sights and dark past on this 7.5-hour Super Saver, which combines two popular tours at a discounted price. Spend the afternoon touring top sights like St Paul’s Cathedral and the Tower of London. Then, after an hour of free time, set off on a 3-hour Jack the Ripper and ghost tour. Expect goosebumps as you approach Theatre Royal Drury Lane, the most haunted theater in the city, and Fleet Street, but it's the stories of Jack the Ripper on the East End that will have you trembling with fear!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Transportation in air-conditioned coach (maximum 50 people)
- fish and chips sample
- Entry to St Paul's Cathdral
- Entry to Tower of London
- Thames River Cruise Ticket (open dated)
- Free Fish & Chips (sample)
- Entry/Admission - Tower of London
- Entry/Admission - St. Paul's Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Whitechapel Road
- Entry/Admission - Thames River
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tower of London, St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4AB England
A designated UNESCO World Heritage Site, the history of 'The Tower' has been intertwined with the history of England for almost a thousand years. Originally built by William The Conqueror in 1066, it has served a number of functions during its long history, including a prison, luxury palace for royalty and even a zoo. The priceless crown jewels are also held within the castle walls, along with the largest collection of medieval armour and weaponry in the country. See all of this and hear more about the tower's bloody history on a comprehansive tour with an expert guide.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: St. Paul's Cathedral, St Paul's Churchyard, London EC4M 8AD England
Designed by the prolific British architect, Sir Christopher Wren, and taking 35 years to build, St Paul's Cathedral is an iconic symbol of London. One of the largest churches in the world, its dome is an incredible 366ft high and, inside the Whispering Gallery, it is said that a gentle whisper can be heard on the other side of the dome almost 112ft away. Explore the history behind this famous Cathedral and see the tomb of Lord Horatio Nelson, one of Britain's most revered icons.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Trafalgar Square, Centre of the City, London SW1A England
Trafalgar Square is a public square in the City of Westminster, Central London, built around the area formerly known as Charing Cross. Its name commemorates the Battle of Trafalgar, a British naval victory in the Napoleonic Wars with France and Spain that took place on 21 October 1805 off the coast of Cape Trafalgar.
Stop At: Whitechapel Road, London England
For three months during the late 19th century, the Whitechapel area of London was enveloped in fear. During this period, a series of murders known as the 'Whitechapel Murders' took place; five women were murdered and brutally mutilated by a killer that was never caught. To this day, the identity of the killer remains a mystery, and well over a hundred theories exist today that attempt to lift the veil on the identity of one of history's most elusive murderers.
Wander the same dark, cobbled streets and alleyways as the Ripper's victims and visit the murder sites as our expert tour guide reveals the gruesome, horrific details behind their deaths and how the killer mutilated his victims in trademark fashion. Listen as our expert tour guide brings the history of 19th century Whitechapel to life and reveals an area gripped by fear and uncertainty.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Evan Evans Tours, Road Victoria 258 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 1BS England
Evan Evans Tours is the oldest and largest sightseeing company in London and has been accompanying visitors on city tours and out-of-town excursions since 1930.
Evan Evans Tours is owned by The Travel Corporation of 25 highly successful travel and tourism companies including Trafalgar Tours, Insight Vacations, Contiki Holidays and Red Carnation Hotels. The Travel Corporation is committed to maintaining the highest standards of quality and guest service and this this follows for each individual brand.
Stop At: Thames River, London England
From the Tower of London, hop aboard a Thames River Cruise to Westminster Pier to enjoy London from a different viewpoint. If you prefer, you can take the cruise any day before 31 March 2020.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Old Spitalfields Market, 16 Horner Square, London E1 6EW England
The name Spitalfields is a contraction of 'hospital fields'. ... The famous Spitalfields Market was granted its charter by Charles II in 1682.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: The Bow Bells Pub, 116 Bow Road, London E3 3AA England
You'll also visit Spitalfields Market and the Ten Bells pub, where it is rumoured the killer visited and selected his unwitting victims from as they drank their troubles away.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :1: The Original Tour - London Bus Tours, Trafalgar House, 17-19 Cockspur St, St. James's, London SW1Y 5BL, UK
2: Evan Evans Tours, 258 Vauxhall Bridge Rd, Westminster, London SW1V 1BS, UK
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :1: Westminster Pier, London SW1A 2JH, UK
2: Trafalgar Square, Charing Cross, London WC2N 5DN, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is a combination of coach and walking tour.
- This tour is not suitable for anyone under the age of 15 years
- Please note: St Paul’s Cathedral is closed to the public on Sundays and special events or services : St Paul's Cathedral is closed on April 10, May 12, June 20, 23, July 4. There will be a photo stop outside the Cathedral and longer time spent at the Tower of London.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please note there is currently no guiding permitted in the Tower of London and face coverings must be worn inside St. Paul’s from 8th August.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Limited vehicle capacity empty seats left next to single travellers & odd numbered groups / Personal audio headsets provided to maintain distancing / Inclusions vetted to ensure they adhere to safety measures / E-tickets only no paper tickets / Staff newly trained in safety measures
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.