London Skyscrapers & Castles
Have you ever thought about travelling back and forward in time? It’s possible on this tour!
• Discover the remaining part of the London Wall
• See breathtaking skyscrapers that are constantly changing London’s skyline
• See the marvellous Tower of London & St Paul’s Cathedral
• Enjoy the view upon the glittering water of the River Thames of futuristic London from Tower Bridge
• Hear what the evil year 1666 has brought to London
Here you are going to see the oldest part of London along with the highest skyscrapers in the world! During the walk you will discover an eclectic mix of an ancient, medieval and futuristic London as well as walk through hidden pathways to the river Thames. You will explore the City from Roman times to the Future!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- This walk skirts the pleasing and atmospheric area of London. Its riverside location affords spectacular views across the Thames. The first section of the walk includes exploration of the ancient part of the City – ‘London Wall’ which was built by Romans during their settlement. Your Guide will tell you how London suffered from Viking invasion. Today the City of London is home to financial institutions and the most recognisable London landmarks. Then you will continue through Lower Thames Street to be surprised by the ‘Tower of London’. On the walk your Guide will bring your attention towards the skyscrapers that line the River Thames. There you will discover their role in modern business trade, as well as walking through the narrow passages where you will see the highest monument in the evil year 1666. When passing through the Thames riverside, don’t forget to take pictures before finishing our walk in front of the most spectacular St Pauls Cathedral in London.
Departure Point :Tower Hill, St Katharine's & Wapping, London, UK
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :St. Paul's Cathedral, St. Paul's Churchyard, London EC4M 8AD, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.