London Shopping Tour - Large Groups
The London Shopping Tour is perfect for large groups and corporate travel experiences.
The itinerary and duration of the experience will be tailored to your needs.
Kensington and Chelsea
We take you to world-famous department stores such as Harrods and Selfridges as well as off the beaten path concept stores and cult, muli-brand shops to learn the new names in fashion and catch on the latest trends whilst we discover limited edition goods and hard-to-find stores.
We go behind the scenes and give you access to private rooms to indulge in a more intimate retail therapy experience (arranged upon request).
This is a walking tour. Premium chauffered vehicle available upon request.
Contact us to customize this experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private Guide
- Bespoke Itinerary
- Additional Suggestions for the rest of your stay
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mayfair, London England
We discover the best of British design, Heritage brands and book and indulge in some serious private retail theraphy at a hard-to-find concept store.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: St. James's, St. James's, London, England
We visit ancient shops frequented by the Royals to find unique luxury goods
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Knightsbridge, London, UK
We explore Harrods and Harvey Nichols to catch on the latest shopping trends and find their best gems.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: West End, London England
We visit London's most cutting-edge concept store to discover the latest fashion and design collaborations, new designers and trends
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Covent Garden, London WC2E 9DD England
We explore a fabulous concept store with hard-to-find brands and great gifts
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up will be conveniently arranged after booking
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/8/2020 - 10/23/2021
Monday: 10:00 AM - 03:00 PM Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 03:00 PM Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 03:00 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 03:00 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 03:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 03:00 PM Sunday: 11:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Large-group tours should comply with new government regulations. Number of guests has been limited. As rules are updated regularly, please get in touch before booking.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.